- This event has passed.
Understanding EP Act to save urban bushland
Sunday 20 November from 13:00 to 16:30$10.00
Come along to our next workshop and learn from the experts. Register now for:
Understanding the Environmental Protection Act & How it Can Save Urban Bushland
- Matthew Tonts, Chair – Environmental Protection Authority
- Dr Hugh Finn, experienced environmental lawyer from Curtin University Law School
- Tim Macknay, Environmental Defenders Office
- Mary Gray OAM and Marg Owen OAM, Urban Bushland Council
- The ins and outs of the WA Environmental Protection (EP) Act 1986, including recent changes
- The role of the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA)
- How to write submissions and appeals
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or phone at 0416 049 550
We hope that you will join us in the Conference Room at City West Lotteries House on Sunday 20 November from 1:00 pm. Afternoon tea will be served.
This workshop received grant funding from the Australian Government. Photos by Robert Audcent.